Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rare

I am currently watching the Notebook and I love this movie. It's so sad but beautiful at the same time. I am young women that has a strong grasp on reality especially for my age. I never expect to much or to little. This movie softens me every time, giving me a sense of hope into a fairytale lifestyle.

Is it possible that a love so strong could exist? That no matter how much time passed or how many miles separate you the love is still there.
Not just a memory or a mere thought but the love is steal beating, pulsating through your being.
It lives in you and you never want to let it go. To love someone so much you don't know what to do with out them

Is it possible?

In the movie she says "Do you think our love could create miracles"

Can it?

-END

No comments:

Post a Comment