Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Drop

Ice in my veins
- blood never flows, not truly alive
blood in my eyes
-paint too much to bear, more than tears
hate in my heart
- cannot let go of the past
love on my mind
-thinking of when love will stay
hurt but never cry
- hidden pain
the top gets higher the more i climb
- never getting what you want
all this bullshit made me stronger
-regardless I keep going
and i could die now
- wonders who will care
confidence is a stain they cant wipe off
-duh!
murdered and bribed
-seen bad
pain you will never know
- no one can ever understand
walls are closing in
- the end is near
crooked mind got them scared to look in my eyes
-remain complex so they wont get close
sleep on me and your head will like there permanently
- need for attention

No comments:

Post a Comment