Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We still do that . . .

I do not know about you all but I talk about people. All the time, usually for laughS but regardless I will talk about you and your friends. Say something stupid or wear something ugly, I will always have something to say. That's just what I do. Hate it or love it. It is apart of who I am. Someone always has something to say so why shouldn't I ? I am well aware that people talk about me, good and bad, it happens!

Do I care ? NO! Should you? No

I always say consider the source and how serious it was. Who cares what someone has to say. I will not (repeats self), will not go on some wild chase as if I am Bush looking for Osama to see who said what. We still do that? Not me.

I suggest when you hear something, shrug your shoulders and move one. People always claim they do not care what people have to say but will spend so much energy on it. Does it make sense to you ?

Not me! Grow up! Move on! ... and I am going to keep talking. :)

-END

No comments:

Post a Comment