Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chelsea Lately last name Handler

If you have not seen her, you officially mean nothing. Please exit this blog and go play in traffic. She has to be the funniest person on TV right now or maybe I am just overly excited that it is not a reality show. Thinking...thinking...nope she is just that damn funny. We need more people in Entertainment to say whatever is on there mind, drunk or sober. On her show she has 3 to 4 guest. Actors and comedians who also comment on topics. Also hilarious. Well I DVR every episode and I just finished watching one and of course Chelsea and her team of hysterical Asians, sarcastic Jews and joyful gays had me rolling on the floor once again. Is Tori Spelling a man? Amy Whinehouse is the new big foot and guess what Jews? You got more money coming your way. A Trump is converting. Shalom! On this particular episode Chelsea said something that I completley agree with. ALL STEREOTYPES ARE TRUE. Would you like some examples? Fat people are lazy. Black people are loud. White people can't dance. You get the picture. Thank you Chelsea thank you so much because I have been trying to tell the idiots that I am surrounded by that this is true. Do they want to hear it? No, they don't! They pull that over sensitive bull about how every person is different and shake their over worked callused mininum wage paid finger in my face. Then they storm off. Little do they know that while speaking to them I gave them a wonderful production of a stereotype. Which was black people thinking they can say whatever they want. Truth is we can! Chelsea keep up the good work. Keep offending any and everybody and keep a group of wildly different "special" people around your table.

No comments:

Post a Comment