Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ugly/I was right

Remember my first blog? You should I mean this is only my third one. It was entitled just say it. Well something just happen which makes what I believe even more true. I get on facebook and my friend has created an album of him and his girlfriend. Now a few month back he called me telling me how much in love he was. Which is great. Honestly, love is a beautiful thing. So I finally see this girl on facebook today and....well....um....let just say that I am assuming her personality is AMAZING and sex game is OUT OF THIS WORLD!(Don't be offended. Im only being a realistic) Because I am going to let you know RIGHT now that this chicks face is not what he was attracted to. Now I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all the skin deep blah blah blah, but lets face facts. Is she cute? NO! I am so schocked that he is with her because the girls from his past are WWWWAAAAYYYYY better looking! It is like he took this huge jump DOWN...with is eyes closed of course!!! I thought you were suppose to progress when dating. Being me I had to share this with someone...so I call a friend and say hello...she says hello back and I say "Why is (NAME OF BOY)'S girlfriend so ugly"...She begins to laugh and laugh...and then a little more. Im glad I just said it the way I thought it. But serisouly why is she so ugly? Lol. Now you may think I am mean, but hey it aint my fault. She is probably a really nice girl who happens to like her face was smashed with a brick.....So with that said. JUST SAY IT! If you think it...SAY IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment