Friday, July 31, 2009

Don't lie to me!

Alot of people find certain things funny, alot of people can find laughter with anything. I am not one of those people. When some one trips I'll laugh when someone falls I will laugh especially if it is down some stairs. But one thing I cannot laugh at is lying or liars. I cannot not stand it. Lie to your mom, your boyfriend/girlfriend or whoever BUT DO NOT LIE TO ME. If I ask you something you are better off remaining silent than lying. First off when people lie to me it is in insult to my intelligence and if you cannot tell, let me inform you I am not dumb. Secondly lying is considered a cowardly act to me. Why are you lying anyways. Are you afraid?...You shouldn't be of me atleast, I'm barely 120 lbs, I might say something that will profoundly penetrate your psyche and break every thread of self confidience that you hold but for the most part no physical violence will be done. I aint a lover but Im not a fighter either. It hasn't ever gotten that far. The inspiration for this blog angers me even more, it was not a friend that lied to me but a very close relative. I have lived in the same house with them before, I grew up with this person. And she is going to lie to me?...It didn't hurt that emotion means nothing to me anger is the one I deal best with. It pissed me of to the highest extent. DO NOT LIE TO ME! Especially about insignificant things that I could care less about. You look so stupid and then when my name becomes involved in one of your "stories"....Oh that's it. Im done with you and your BS sitaution. Don't lie to me and most definatley not better lie on me. I am really not the one. Just because your incapable to handle a situation that I told you you were not ready for. NOT MY PROBLEM. Just because you failed miserably at the task at hand that I told you not to do again that is NOT MY PROBLEM! So I ask why? WHY? WHY? WHY? After all the stupid selfish things you do, why would you place yourself infront of my firing squad and basically put your finger on the trigger. How did she do this? When she did the bodily actions of parting her lips to let my name leave and a lie follow. Babygirl this is just the beginning. I told you years ago don't cross me and you just did. You will pay and you will not enjoy it but once again. NOT MY PROBLEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment