Monday, July 20, 2009

Just say it.

Just last night I was watching a movie with my family and friends. One of my mother's friends fell asleep and began to snore. Loudly. So as everyone looked around at each other not knowing what to do and not being able to enjoy the movie because of his snoring. I did what I thought was right. I woke him up. I tapped him a few times and said "SERIOUSLY? NO! I am not having it". With that being said he sat up and started watching the movie. I thought it was done after that. As I am walking back to my seat my mom begins to laugh hysterically. Are you confused? I was. So I ask what is so funny? She says you, you always say whatever you want and what ever is on your mind. Is this wrong. NO! Not at all. Now I know this was a long story to get to my point but hey, you get it. I ALWAYS say what is on my mind and never apologize for it. In one way or another people ask for it. Either they literally ask your opinion or they do something that demands your voice. Never hold your tongue. Now I am not saying to snap on everybody that you come in contact with. What I am saying is to always express your thoughts, ideas and opinions in the appropriate way for the certain situation. Take this into consideration with a dash of intellect, a touch of class and some sort of self control. JUST SAY IT!

1 comment: