Monday, July 27, 2009

Do not cross Esther!

Over the weekend I was asked to see Orphan, reluctantly I said yes. I normally don't do scary movies because I don't like the whole evil spirit zombie type thing. Surprisingly this movie did not have that. It was more realistic and I appreciated that. The foreshadowing was great and the character development as well. I was at the edge of my seat the whole entire time. If your wondering if I screamed the answer is YES! I was legitimately afraid of Esther. Not the movie but Esther. SHE WAS NUTS. I was afraid of everything she was going to do and every time she was listening. From the bird to the nun she damn near killed every living thing she touched. This movie was sick, twisted and probably tormented alot of people. It amazes me that someones mind could create something so foul and evil. Every scene entered a new level of gut wrenching thrills. Just when you thought it was bad it got worse. Just when you thought she was done she had more to do. Who knew that the human minds capacity could reach as far as it did for the idea of Orphan to even be a thought.
.....I have so much more to say about this and I cannot even find the words....

I ADVISE ALL TO SEE THIS FILM!!....If you have the emotional stability for it.
Esther is waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment