Friday, December 4, 2009

Defintion of a Man

A man is not defined by how many women they have had.
A man is not defined by how many children they have or how much money they make.
A man is defined by what he does and what he has accomplished.
A man is defined by the company he keeps and the example he sets
You are a sad excuse for a man and I have searched my whole entire being looking for a shred of respect that I have for you and I cannot find any. I used to have sympathy for you and make excuses in my head. Now when I think of you I feel absolutely nothing. No sadness nor anger. I will not waste the energy to think of your insignificant existence in correlation to my life. I feel sorry for the people that are forced to be around you. I will pray for them and I only pray that someone in the world is praying for you. Because at this point I cannot even bring my self to do so. I am extremely disappointed in you as a son, a brother most importantly a father.

You are a male, not a man!
You should be ashamed.

END

1 comment: