Friday, December 11, 2009

Hate It

Can I tell you what I hate?!?

When I let people BORROW money and they take their sweet time trying to give it back!!
When I let you borrow money honey I am like a bill!! Pay me back as soon as you receive some money or im calling and if i had stamps I would mail you a letter! I do not care if it was five dollars give me my money! People these days be trying to test me! Then you owe me money and I see you at the mall. Excuse me Miss. Broke or Mr. NoCash ...donde esta mi dinero?!? You better be buying me something while you at the mall or out to eat!! Do not let me catch you with nothing new when you own me money. Not a hat, belt, earing, bracelet, bobbypin, cologne, socks, bodywash toothbrush or laundry detergent! When I say nothing I mean nothing. If i do not have my money within two weeks consider me all in your business and in your face. I will be worse than the IRS !

I really hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment