Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Worst 25

My family is big on religion and a strong relationship with God! I love that and I mosy definitely respect it. I am more than aware that everyone is not perfect and we all make mistakes but when people constantly point them out it gets old. When it gets old my attitude gets brand new. Who are you to judge? I apologize your life has amounted to nothing and your miserable but I do not want to be your company. Save your speeches on how others could be better and work on yourself. I am me and I love it. I hate that I let you ruin my Christmas. Your demons killed my holiday spirit and your disrespect made my stomach hurt. Your sad excuse for a positive christian influence makes me life. Be thankful that I pray for my enemies!

END

No comments:

Post a Comment