Friday, December 11, 2009

Why I don't care

No one is perfect and we are built to face problems. That is my definition of a human. We are also built to come over these problems. A problem can mean many different things, people and situations. What I am going to talk about today is the problems dealing with people.

As humans we cannot please everyone and I have accepted that along time ago. It seems odd to me when people announce there dislike for something I do or said, or just for me and they are surprised by my reaction. Or lack of reaction I should say

And this is why...

Why should I stress over you? Who are you to me? What can you do for me? If your existence is pointless to my future success why should I care that you do not like me? If someone can give me a illegitimate answer to those questions than maybe I will change the way I think.

Why don't you pay some of these bills! Why don't you cut a check for this tuition! Then I will consider giving you the privilege of being on mind.


-END



No comments:

Post a Comment