Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ew.

I haven't been on in awhile and I hate that I am coming back angry!! Twitter does not allow enough characters for me to say exactly what I want.

Disrespected and disgusted! Excuse the alliteration, I did not do it purposely. That is exactly how I feel right now. I show little kindness to people and when it is revealed I guess it is taken for weakness. TAH, bitches, tah mothafkkn tah! Never again. I am done with the both of you two. You both are disgusting, beyond trifiling and deserve a trip to the clinic! Free clinic that is, yea being broke does not have shit to do with it but I'm putting shit on blast. Haha!

I'm so silly.

When you see me don't speak. When my name is metioned act like you don't who I am. I wish you both a horrible horrible life. Sadness daily and anger every other hour. I wish you no reason to smile for the rest of your pointless existence.

Do not ever disrespect me!
That is all.
Thank you!

-END

No comments:

Post a Comment