Thursday, October 15, 2009

Secrets

Just in case anybody was wondering, secrets no longer exist. Yes! It is true. Everyone will find out everything that you do. Therefore if you are ashamed of it and do not want people to know, well don't do it! I promise you it is that simple. I will let you know about the inspiration behind this blog.
Females, yea yall! I say yall because I am not in this category. If you do not want people to know you are having sex with him, his friend and his roommate. Then do not do it. Please do not confuse this with the neck rolling females that say "get out of my business", because this is a completely different situation. It is perfectly fine not to want people in your business, but if you are solely acting because you think people are not going to find out. Eh. Eh. Get it together! There are no such things as secrets.

-END

No comments:

Post a Comment