Saturday, October 17, 2009

Story of my Life.

Why me? What did I do?
Now I am a very confident female and sometimes I feel myself a little too much. I love myself, the way I am, look, and dress. Nobody can ever bring me down. Basically I am hot ish and I don't care what anybody has to say about it. I know that I am desirable, and yes honey your man does want me but the things that have been occurring lately I do not understand. I am not Nicki Minaj nor am I Trinia. My hair is not down my back, my eyes are not exoctic and I do not have an ass out this world. So please tell me why BOYS continue to lie on me. No sir, we never had sex. No sir, you never slept in my bed. Excuse me sir you are 20 yrs old why are you lying? SMH. I mean do boys lie and tell people you have sex because the girl in question has an amazing personality? NO! Lets be serious. I am a cute chick but nothing to be lied about. At least I do not think so. Boys are so silly! Get it together LAMES!

My last blog like this was a little angry, I see I am making great strides!

-END

No comments:

Post a Comment