Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wo Wo Back it up

I am the first to point out someones flaws. Always the first to pass judgment on peoples actions. Well let me take this time to back up all the way out of peoples business and flaws and worry about my own. Lord knows that I have them. Let me be the first to tell everyone that I have not been acting in my character lately, and I am not proud of this at all. I have finally set back and reevaluated the entire situation and I am turning into one of them. I was on the verge, I am talking on the edge of the cliff. Thank God I took ten steps back. Wo Wo Back it up Stephanie. ALL THE WAY UP!

I will not be apart or to be blame on someone's unhappiness, intentionally that is.
I now realize that I cannot have everything that I want, every cannot belong to me.

Karma was tapping my shoulder reminding me that she is a bigger bitch than I am and I need not to mess with her.

I apologize for my thoughts and my behavior for egging on the situation.

I do not want to be one of those girls, therefore I am done.

I have just now remembered what I am worth and what I deserve. I will not be the one to sell myself short. Respect, dignity and honesty will always be apart of my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment