Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why Not?

Who made the saying you cannot always have what you want. Why not? Seriously. I am almost 2o years old and I have gotten everything that I wanted. Not so much in a materialistic sense, but more of responses from people. Well what it really boils down to is attention and then some. I know what I want, then 15 minutes later I want something else but then something is always holding me back from that second thing that I think I want. I probably only want it because of the challenge. That cannot be good. Smh! Maybe I should just go for it and see how it works out? Or maybe I should stick to my morals and do what is right? Well then again I don't know what right is in this situation.

I know I should stay away so that is what I am going to do.

-END

No comments:

Post a Comment