Sunday, October 18, 2009

Why do right?

Lately I have been accessing every situation that I can, even if it does not have to do with me. Wondering why people act the way they do and do what they do. If they are doing it for themselves or if they are trying to please other people. I have noticed that people are selfish and pathetic. Actions I have seen are simply lazy, desperate and inconsiderate. I see words with so much meaning tossed into the air as if there were nothing. I see people being lied to and embarrassed. I also see these same people afraid to express how they really feel. If everyone is in it for them, why do right? Let us all lie to get whatever we want or whatever we may need. Let us all be the lowest people that we can be for small insignificant moments of satisfaction.

This blog is entitled "Why do right?" Do it because no one else is doing it. Seems like nobody wants to conform to society these days. Well be different. Take the first step and be honest with yourself. You have to live with yourself so make sure your doing right and ask yourself. Are you proud of who you are? Would you want your children to act like you?......

-END

No comments:

Post a Comment