Sunday, September 13, 2009

Assured

Let me start off by saying that I had an amazing night last night. Full of laughs, good music and great people. during my wonderful something amazing occurred. Something was reinforced, I was assured! In the back of my mind I have been wondering if it is really true that I can get what I want. Usually I am a strong believer but only lately my mind has been teetering on the idea. Well baby I am back! HAHA. It is true, I Stephanie Long can have whatever I want. If I want I am going to get it, I am glad to see nothing has changed. Just so we are all clear I am an attention whore, but only in the best possible way. I will never make myself look stupid or thirsty but I will always have the attention that I want. Let me end by saying that I had an amazing night last night.

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment