Friday, September 4, 2009

Trey

So I have been in love with Trey Songz since he cut his hair off. I have always been a fan of his music but when he cut his hair my appreciation was much deeper. His talents were shown on his mix tapes and remakes of songs. A couple of my favorites would be "Your girlfriend can come too" and "Bust your windows", Trey really did his thing. Now that Trey Songz album is released we have been seeing a lot of him and I ain't mad at that. So last night I tuned into Ustream to watch Trey LIVE, do not judge me. As I was watching him I begin to get a little annoyed. The computer is frozen because of where he lives and the phone is not working. So he leaves, he goes and gets in the car so he can have service. I appreciated that because he promised his fans that he would speak to them. So he is really trying. So finally the computer is acting right but now all of sudden is phone is about to die. REALLY!?! At this point I am really over, then he begins to complain about all this stuff. Whining really. "This is the only day with my family and I am out here with yall....." Ew. Gross goodbye. Then I felt like he was trying to get smart with some girl on the phone. I know celebrities are not who we really see on the T.V. but come on now Trey. So I am sad to tell you guys that I fell out of love last night. Oh and I just read on Bossip (get hip) that he openly admitted he had crabs! GROSS! Trey I love your music but I am not a fan of you. Not that you should care about one persons opinion but I unfollowed you on Twitter. You disgust me a little! Keep the music coming though.

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment