Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thought of you

It would be an understatement if I said I missed you.
I miss your presence.
The ability to actually see and touch you.
To be able to make the distinction from what you say and what you actually mean by looking into your eyes.
I miss how you let me have my way SOMETIMES lol, because most of the time I am right!!
I miss the low rumble of your laugh and how you can really never find the right words when you speak. But within those words that you can never find I always sense that everything is always going to be ok. Somehow your courage brings me a level of security and something beyond comfort. It may not make sense but when it doesn't make sense that is when it is the best.
The aspects of you that I miss the most is something I can't touch and what I cannot necessarily see, but it is there. It will always be there.
It would be an understatement if I said I missed you.


Holla If Ya Need Me - Trey Songz

No comments:

Post a Comment