Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friends or WHATEVER!

So I have not been on here in awhile and it really hurts my soul. I have missed you so much but I am happy to be back. So I am really good friends with this girl and she has just rekindled a wack ass friendship with someone that I do not like. Now look I live my life and only my life so she can make her own decisions. The only problem is when my name comes up. Oh, honey I am not for that! I do not like that girl and never will. POINT BLANK! I have never had a trust issue with you the whole time we have known each other until now and I do not like it. I hate it. I know that I am going to have to get used to you being friends with her but I am never going to like it nor respect it. I think this whole rekindling of this friendship is beyond stupid you live like 14 hours away. You say you let stuff go, that is wonderful I do no think we should dwell in the past. But I feel that it is ignorant to just simply erase the character flaws that made you end the friendship in the first place. This is so irritating to me, I cannot even find the words to express myself in the best way. Be friends but leave me out of it in every single way. I do not want her saying my name and I do not want you to say it either. I do not care if she is asking how I am doing like she did the other day tell her I SAID I do not want her saying my name. Why does she even care how I am doing? Look, there are to many people in this world for everybody to be friends. We are not enemies she is just there. JUST THERE. I do not have to pay attention her.

Just thought I would let you know!
-end

1 comment:

  1. if you don't like her i wouldn't deal wit her but you can't control another person.

    ReplyDelete