Monday, August 31, 2009

Let me help you understand.

I have this small small school girl crush on someone, well at least I thought I did. I mean he is nice, kind of strange but I mean it works. He makes me laugh, so major POINTS for that. I am completely aware that nothing is perfect but this dude just made me sooo mad. So I need to help him understand. I am not something you are used to so please check your self and come at me correctly. Step it up. When I say step up I mean every aspect of your existence. It seems like your used to little girls trailing behind you and cheering you on. Let me help you understand that I am far from a cheerleader and currently could careless about your capable of. Man, your so confused but it's cool you will soon find out what you go yourself into. Now that I have blogged about it I am not mad anymore. Lol. All smiles.

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment