Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Go Away!

Why is that when we think we are done with people that they always come back. I do not understand! Why can't they just go away! It made my stomach turn a little bit when I seen it. The being that is her, the essence of lies, and the stench that is her presence truly upsets me. It is not necessarily anger it is closer to frustration and lack of patience. You graduated why are you on campus? Why are you hanging out with people on campus? I do not get it. UGH! I just have this feeling that this year is going to be just like last year. Tricks having attitudes over dudes they never really had. Why are you coming back if you are so miserable? What it boils down to is her being sick. She just is not there. In the head.

Whatever I'm pissed. I cannot even blog about. I wish she would just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment