Saturday, August 29, 2009

Untitled

Well. I do not know what to say. I don't know what I want to do. Right now I don't even know who I am. I thought I was outspoken and confident but now I see myself cowering in a corner.Is this blog good for me? Is it good for others? When are you not supposed to let people know how you feel? Should keeping the peace always be priority. I used to know all of those answers. Well maybe I didn't. Maybe I didn't care.

Hate when I am wrong. Especially about people. Always invest my time into the wrong people. That sucks. Wish someone would prove me wrong!

Lately I have been getting irritated very easily. Like more than normal! It sucks.

Why do I do things when they are wrong. Doesn't that make it worse. I need to work on myself.

Listening to sooner than later...Drake. Do me a favor...If I pull it together. Everybody got the same story huh? Makes me think. How many chances are too many.

next, A Night Off. Makes me smile.

I apologize for the pointless randomness of this blog. I just keep typing trying to figure out what is wrong with me.

Is it bad when you want the attention. Just you and no one else? Then put those others down. Is that a hater. I hope not. I don't do it intentionally. I am very aware that there are alot of people that are better than me in many different ways. Maybe I just do not want to accept it. I am sorry.

Am I as happy as I make it seem? I am blessed and appreciate that but it feels like something is missing. Or maybe I am thinking to much.

I wonder what I need. This void in my life is beginning to be painful.

I'm over it.

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment