Monday, August 31, 2009

30 going on 15

Think back! "Go Away". Oh boy I mean it more than ever right now. This heifer is like a road block on my whole entire life and I need a bulldozer. I tried to be cool about it because our beef is so very old but she wanted bring it back up. But in a whole new kind of way. I am not going to get into the particulars or play the name game. Know that she is wrong just like she was last year. She thought wrong and then acted wrong but I definitely told her off in the RIGHT way. She is going on thirty and acting like she is 15. She wants him because he wants me. Lol. True story no exaggeration, it what it is. HA! Even if he did not want me what makes you think he wants you? The last one wanted me too! And I heard how you didn't even want him until he said something about me. LAME! Ha! You are so silly for that one! How about I keep the one from last year and throw this new on in front of your face too. Well, I actually would not do that because it looks bad on my part. I just need to know that you are sssooo very lame for that. Step it up honey. I will embarass you again. Let go of the past and the anger and grow up. No hard feelings just thought I would let you know that I am fully aware of your stupid actions and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment