Sunday, August 23, 2009

Don't use me!

Well I am finally where I wanted to be. My excitement has settled but I am far from disappointed. My room is more than what I expected and I have everything I need. I am so grateful for that and beyond happy. The feelings of confusion I have are for the people that I am surrounded by. Friends from last year and new and old people surprising me with their actions. Being visited by people is nice, respect from people who I haven't had the best relationship with is inspiring and when the person you care about the most is acting so out of character is upsetting. You know how things are worse when they happen so suddenly and you do not really expect them. Well this one hit me like a ton of bricks and I don't think I deserve it.

Why is that females always put the current boy that is in there life ahead of the femals that have to listen about them complain all the time. The same boy you go running to see was the same boy that had you crying at 2 A.M. You remember right? When you called me and woke me up! I do not like being used as an excuse. Do not have an alterior motive when you say your coming to see me. Be real up front. Go head and be in his face, if your in love thats great but do not use me.

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment