Friday, August 28, 2009

Glad to say they are mine

This blog has been inspired by a recent conversation I have had. Let me know if you can figure it out, a bit of mystery involved.

With you it is your generosity. I am surprised that you are so generous especially being an only child. I appreciate that all your intentions are always good. In no way have you ever been malicious. I am happy to see you stand up for your self more and more each day. I love the respect that you hold for yourself. I see you doing great things in life. Success is definite for you. The label hoe factor we have in common is amazing!:)

Secretly you are my favorite. Your intelligence is what I appreciate most about you. I value your opinions more than anybody elses. Your company is constantly needed and I wish you could be around all the time. You presence makes things come alive. Not everyone can do that. People rarely have bad things to say about you. I never do for the record. I trust you more than anyone and I love your none judgmental conversations about my life and choices. With the passion behind your chosen field you will also be successful. Oh btw....flyest male I know! :)

Sometimes I wish that we could go back to highschool. Things were so much better for us back then. Happy go lucky is what I think of you. What I envy most about is your resilence, I wish I had it like you do. What I love most is how open your heart is. Your so open, your so accepting and so positive. You can easily brighten up any ones day. I honeslty think that you are the most mature friend I have, I say that because you give chances and oppurtunities for people in your life. Not in a naive since though. I don't know it is kind of hard to explain.

It has been the longest for us. WOW. Now that I think about it, it makes me smile. Regardless of the past and MY WRONGS I am proud of you and us. Thanks for putting up with me and accepting my apologies. I don't even think you can fully comprehend how important you are and not just to me but involving everything. I love that you can live and let go. I respect some aspects of your care free attitude because sometimes people really should not care. My favorite thing about you is that you are ALWAYS A GREAT TIME! Regardless of whoever and whatever you are going to have a good time.

I love you all and I am happy to say that you are mine. My friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment