Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do not feel special!

Well well well! School is about to start and it is hot outside. In more ways than one I might add. Temperatures are rising and so are some egos. Let me be the first to let all these overly excited freshman and their friends that the looks they are receiving from certain THIRSTY upperclassmen need not be responded too. If they only knew. Well I will be the one to tell them. First off not none of yall are thee sh*t as you think. Please don't take this like I am hating cause I really do not know how to do that. Second of all if you think he wants to hear what you have to say or what your thinking your so off. It was the way you were switching in your tight jeans with your back turned towards that caught his attention. And that is where his attention will remain. Oh little ones listen to what I tell you or will have the mark. It is something like the mark of the beast but much much worst. It has to do with thirst level and people out here are acting dehydrated. Third do not feel special! The looks and smiles mean nothing! Oh and when you start recieving those texts they really do not mean anything. Someone like me can see right through it but silly girls fall for that mess. I can match every text you get honey. And it is my gurantee he (they) will not work half as hard as they did for me. TOOT TOOT! Yea that was the sound of my horn I guess I am kind of feeling myself right now. LOl. I love it. I freaking love it. Take my advice and never feel special when it come to this. That will be your first mistake.

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment