Friday, August 21, 2009

Im so special!

I have been in my new dorm for about two hours now and I have managed to lock myself out of my room. CLAP, CLAP! Thank you very much. It is actually pretty hilarious to me that I did this but I feel so dumb. But you do need to laugh at yourself sometimes and boy am I laughing. I am literally sitting in the hall and typing this blog while Skyping with my friend Kiara. I might add that I am impatiently waiting for security to come and let me in. My livelihood is in that room. My phone and my Chanel wallet! OH! Wait! HE IS HERE! PAUSE!......Saved! It feels good to be back! I have just learned that when you turn the handle up it locks automatically. Hmmmm. Good to know. Well thanks blogger for helping the time go by! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment