Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Friends worth fighting for

It really warms my heart that I am cared about. It makes me more than happy. Well you all remember the infamous blog entitled I'm not your other friend. Boy did that get some publicity. Well blogger all is well with the friend that was up for discussion in that blog. I got about 3 voice mails of her snapping and that is how I know she cares. She called me out on my bull and brought the situation up for discussion which I should have done a long time ago. Her feeling were hurt by my blog and I never meant for that to happen. I did not intend on being malicious at all. I just want to say that I love you and I honestly believe that I am blessed to have a friend like you. Mistakes are supposed to be made and also forgiven. I forgave you and I thank you for forgiving me. You are a beautiful person inside out and do not change for anybody. From your generosity to your big heart you are an amazing person to be around. When you told me you respected me it meant the world to me. Your sincerity truly touched me. I hope you know your great! Know that you deserves the best and you should not settle. They say time is of the essence and when I spend my time with you it never goes unappreciated. Your great friend. Through the good and bad. Flaws and all we gonna be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment