Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Impressions

Are first impressions really everything? Are they really that important? I think they are, you never forget what you think the first time you meet or see someone. The thing is do you give the person a chance to improve your thoughts of them if your first encounter is horrible. Or do you just leave things be because you know you are never going to forget that horrendous first impression.

It is just to bad for the character I met last night his chances are so very slim. So slim that in actuality they do not exist. Can I change my tone?..Thank you.This fool walk in my room beyond drunk without introducing himself and make his self comfortable. He came with two of my friends from last year but that does not make it right. Being me...."Excuse you, who are you?"...He slurs a few apologies and then tells me his name which at this point I do not even care. I want him gone. I oblige his presence for a few minutes more because I enjoyed laughing at my two friends who were also drunk. Later he begins to comment on my looks and what he can do for me. Well to me I should say. Think about it...jaw drop...yeah! I look at him eyes wide open mouth tightly gripped look at one of my friends he quickly changes the subject. That was strike two and I guess we can Jamie Foxx it. (Blame It) I now have an attitude and want him to do something else so I can snap. The only thing he does is stand up so I tell him to sit down or leave. My friends finally notice that I am completely over the situation and they have over stayed their welcome. My friend apologizes for his associates behavior and they were on there way.

Does he deserve another chance?!?!?!

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment