Thursday, August 27, 2009

Excuse My Language!!

I am not proud of how I am about to speak. I have approached all my blogs with the utmost respect and tried to explain my feelings to the best of my ability. This one is not like the others, I guess I named it ReadwithCAUTION for a reason.

This simple bitch ass dude had the nerve to lie on me. YES ON ME! Oh had to be delirious or having a real sweet dream like Beyonce' said. Honey NO not never have you ever had the pleasure of residing in this similar to the motha fuckin niagra shit. No bitch you were never drenched in my lovely (lol). No NOT EVER. Never will you ever have the pleasure. Not even if it was your last wish on your death bed. Please know that your girlfriend will be informed of this, I am sure she will not like that at all. Oh and your teammates already know and they definatley look at you differently. You never had a chance with me. You knew that and thats why you lied. I heard you gave alot details. Oh boy you had to be fantasizing about me. Heard the story lasted a good ten minutes. DAMN. I'm even that great when it aint true. I must be real close to something like a bad bitch for you to lie on me. KEEP TALKIN WITH YO DUSTY BUSTED ASS! MAKE ME FAMOUS CUNT. MAKE ME FUCKIN FAMOUS. I swear I'm top notch, I mean I gotta be in your eyes atleast. Let me stop because I think I am starting to feel myself!

kisses!

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment