Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dissapointment

Does disappointment equal irritation, is it the same thing? Well if it not the same thing they most definitely correlate and stem from each other. Even though I would rather be irritated than disappointed I hate them both, especially when it is from unexpected people. What did I do to you? I would love to be informed so that I can apologize and make sure that I do not do again. I do not care about being wrong I just want the same friendship we had. It angers me more and more each day that I do not why you continue to act like this. I am disappointed in your actions and lack of words to me. This is not you. I am to the point where I am just going to let you know how everything is and how it going to be.

Do not punish because of the way that other people treat you.
Talk do not ignore, I have learned that from experience.

Be very aware of the example that you are setting.
I hope that hit hard. Thanks!

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment