Sunday, September 6, 2009

Good Night.

So this blog really should be three separate ones if you ask me but due to time I am going to stuff it all in here.

Part 1
A friend of mine and I have not spoken in about 3 days and yea it had been bugging me but of course I act like it doesn't. Well there was a party at his house and of course I went. I was not going to speak to him first so I walk pass and speak to someone else. Does he pay any attention to me? NO! I am not used to this at all but I just keep on like everything was normal. For awhile. Then I make myself noticeable. Basically I put the bate infront of his face and BITES it! :) A walk upstairs and a few apologies later everything is all good. Friends again! YAY! I missed him and he missed me. Good to know your thought about it. I was nice to have the attention again, stopped everything he was doing pulled me aside, away from the party sat down and talked to me. We need people like this in our life.

Part 2
This year has been a little different for me and a particular person. Let's name him John, that is a basic name. Last year it was a little intense, seen and talked to him everyday. This year that is not the case at all. I am fine with that, but I am the type of female that always has to know she can get it back. Regardless of the situation. Until tonight I was not sure that I could. Silly me. I always say I hate being wrong but I was kind of happy I was tonight. If I wanted what John and I had last year. I WILL GET IT! It is on his mind as often as it is on mine. We are only 2 weeks into school John. Where we going with this?

Part 3
Eyes. Lips. Smile and arms.
Deep. Full. Bright and firm.
At first glance I passed.
When I heard I didn't even care.
But now....
My eyes were stuck...on your
Eyes. Lips. Smile and arms
P.S. I thought it was pretty smooth how we both stuck around when they all left. I know you seen me looking and that was the plan

This was my Good night....so with that goonight!

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment