Thursday, September 17, 2009

They don't get it.

This will not be the first and probably not the last time I will have to say this, I am honestly something you are not used to. Funny thing is that they don't get it. I always thought actions speak louder than words but I guess not. So I am going to break it down. I am a female who holds such high standards for myself it's crazy. I mean so crazy that many need not apply. Not all males but most males approach on bullshit and they get shutdown so quickly they don't even remember to get mad. Hoes don't like me because they don't understand me. The way I act and the way I carry myself confuses them. All of a sudden I am stuck up and think I am the baddest thing walking. Just so everyone is aware that IS NOT the case. My time is valuable so I choose who I spend it with very wisely. Where as hoes will jump and flip RIGHT ONTO their backs to please any male that shows them some attention. I am something you are not used to. Don't knock what you don't understand. I am a different breed from the majority of the females that are around. That is why most males do not know how to act around me. It is so simple to understand. I am classy! So I finally figured out that is why people lie on me. Because they just don't get it. The males want because nobody has ever had me, females get mad cause I stole there shine. So in there small minds they create what they want to be true. I was mad at first but now it is silly. I am somewhat flattered. Think of me always in whatever way you want to but as soon as lies comes to surface I WILL SNAP! I mean in the most ignorant and disrespectful of ways. This is not a threat, I can gurantee you that I will follow through on my word. No opinions, suggestions or comments need to be made on the way I choose to live my life! This is the last time I will be this nice about a situation. Love me long time since I am always on your mind! KISSES BITCHES!

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment